Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday: Bike


Okay so tonight's workout 45 minutes
10 minutes easy pedal to warm up
In middle ring on front and 5 rings up from the bottom. Pick up the pace for 30seconds. Slow down and easy pedal for 1 minute. Repeat 5 times
Go to an easier gear and ride easy for 5 minutes.
Go back to previous gear and add one harder. Pick up the pace for 30 seconds. Slow down and easy pedal for 1 minute. Repeat5 times
Go to an easier gear and ride easy for 5 minutes. 10 minute easy spin for cool down

So that was my plan that was sent to me. I admit to being a total bike noob so I do not know (duh me) when I am in what 'ring' so I just went by feel...I felt better tonight that in the past rides on the trainer but still need some help figuring out how to use it.

I had a run for tonight but I am utterly mentally spent today due to my Nana and work issues so my ass is getting up tomorrow to run. Yay (said with the utmost sincerity)

No comments:

Post a Comment