Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just keep spinning...just keep spinning...


I did the same 45min workout on the trainer.


1. I cannot seem to count...last time I did the 45min workout I did in reality 50mins. This time 40mins. I have been using my ipod stopwatch and I hate it as I have to keep picking it up to check the time. It is especially annoying when I am trying to time my one leg drills.


2. I was freaking tired today and was really sweating within 10minutes - as if I had been riding for 45mins


3. I kept going and did the workout.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent work this week kiddo!

    I'm so proud of you right now - Just keep going my friend, just keep going :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks T! Nice to know somenone is checking this now and then. I def. like having a program to follow as I feel obligated to do it because it is 'on the schedule'.

    I might even be able to somewhat keep up if we go for a bike ride together this summer!

    ReplyDelete