Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A bike for one please.


Today was a swim but the pool is closed from 430-8pm for kids swim classes and I did not want to swim late as sometimes it wakes me up. So I asked E. to switch tomorrow's bike with today's swim and he said ok. As I was coming home from work and after school club I SO did not want to do my bike or a swim or a run or anything other than grabbing take out and sitting my ass on the couch. BUT THAT WAS NEVER AN OPTION..SO...
I came home, changed and got my ass on the bike after an inspiring text message from E.
It was like a spin class for one (get the title...hahaha!) with the 45min workout he laid out for me.
A sweaty Lesley after I was done but a Lesley who is ready to eat something and then settle in to watch The Biggest Loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment