Sunday, February 22, 2009

Trainer today


I think the trainer and I am going to go through some serious growing pains while we get to know each other. I hopped on again today and yes, after 10mins (maybe even 5) there I was sweating and breathing pretty hard. This thing is kicking my ass!

Never mind that my ass needs some kicking (and slimming). I managed to make it to 40minutes. I played around a little with the gears and think I might be starting to understanding what E. is saying to me about my bike...sorta..kinda. I am getting there.


Speaking of E. I met with him on Friday and we talked about what I want from a program and what I need and what he thinks I need. Hopefully my program will be ready soon and I can get going. Until then, I will use the treadmill and trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment