Tuesday, February 17, 2009

6am is far too early


I went and did part of (had to be at work by 8am) my friend and tri coach Eric's spin class at Good life. Mornings are not my finest time with my stomach and I was pretty anxious about going to a new and unfamiliar place. So before class even started my heart rate was up....lol.


I got set up, well Eric helped me get set up and off we went. I am wondering what is up with the medication in the sense that I get overheated quickly since taking this...is there a correlation or is my mind playing tricks on me...I made it (i think) about 40mins (needed an emergency pit stop)


I do like the early morning workouts but I just wish I could get the sleep thing in order to do the them regularly.


.....just keep spinning...just keep spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment