Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday April 5th


On the schedule for today 5K run and 30min swim.


I did the run. Wearing the IT band is helping. My body seems to remember running a bit more now which is good and I am not fighting my mental negativity as much during my runs:)


I need to my swim still. Swim done - 30mins = 1000m. I kept getting a cramp on my right side just under my breast, like the top of my ribs. If I would breathe on that side it was not as bad but it was enough to slow me down and make me want to stop. I even did 2 lengths with the flutter board just kicking and 1 breaststroke and 1 side stroke until it calmed down a little. Also there were there annoying people who were in the laps lane...a boyfriend trying to teach his girlfriend how to swim. While I applaud their effort I would have appreciated that they not do this in the fitness swim lane,


I am going to post daily to not only track my training but my food as well. In talking with a dietitian it seems that the healthiest I have felt in terms of my digestion and colitis is a low carb, high protein and frequent eating system. So time to play with it and see what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment