Thursday, April 2, 2009

Just keep swimming and just keep running...


On the schedule today 30mins in the pool and a 5K run. So hit the Y after work and did 30mins in the pool for 1100m. I need help on my form cause it just feels sloppy but I am glad I got the time in and did front crawl the whole way. It was not super hard but I definitely felt liked I worked in the pool. I felt pretty good about going home to run...then sat in the car for a few minutes and the thought of laying on the couch was a much better option BUT I was determined to do it.

I got home and changed into my running gear before I could change my mind and off I went. It was not too bad - not as painful in the ITB/pirifromis area as it usually is and it feels like my body is remembering how to run- fingers crossed this continues.

All in all- not a bad day for training....not bad at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment